Check In fortnightly online and stay connected
These fortnightly sessions are an opportunity to connect, share, support and learn from each other.
Moving to every fortnight from 7 July
From 5.30pm for 45 mins to an hour
Register via the link below
About our catch-up sessions:
• Join other members of the Chamber - all small business owners/operators
• A virtual networking session, you can share news about your business and discuss challenges. Stay connected with what's happening in the community
• Find out about news, resources and opportunities
• Come along as frequently as you like
• Hosted by Chamber Board members, all of whom have their own businesses
You'll need to download the zoom app (https://zoom.us/download) to your computer or phone to attend; it's free.
Register in advance for the catch-up by clicking the link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Let us know if there's anything you'd like to discuss by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com or 0413 956 591
Check in and register on the weblink below.