Check in online and stay connected - Will Woolies bring more business to Springwood
This weekly online 'check in' we hope it gives you an opportunity bring us together, share, support and learn from each other.
This week 'Will Woolies bring more business to Springwood', Angus White Regional Development Manager for Woolworths will be talking to us. He is overseeing the Springwood Supermarket development.
If you have questions you would like Angus to address, please send the questions to
You can log on for free. It's an opportunity to connect, share, support and learn from each other.
From 5.30pm for 45 mins
Register via the link below
About our catch-up sessions:
• Join other members of the Chamber - all small business owners/operators
• A virtual networking session, you can share news about your business and discuss the COVD-19 challenges Stay connected with what's happening in the community
• Find out about news, resources and opportunities
• Log on as frequently as you like - it will be offered every week
• Hosted by Chamber Board members, all of whom have their own businesses
You'll need to download the zoom app (https://zoom.us/download) to your computer or phone to attend; it's free.
Register in advance for the catch-up by clicking the link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We can't wait to get started. Let us know if there's anything you'd like to discuss by getting in touch at email@example.com or 0413 956 591
Check in and register on the weblink below.