Check in online and stay connected
We are looking at ways to support our members through these challenging time and uncertainty.
Don't miss our online catch-up with guests from Blue Mountains City Council - Tessa Hockly, Program Leader, Economic Development, and Justine Sinclair, Regional Tourism Marketing and Development Program Leader.
This weekly online 'check in' we hope it gives you an opportunity bring us together, share, support and learn from each other.
You don't have to come each week.
During these uncertain, challenging times, we want to find new ways to support our members.
Beginning next week, you can log on for free, regular, online catch-up sessions.
It's an opportunity to connect, share, support and learn from each other.
Every week from April 28
From 5.30pm for 45 mins
Register via the link above - Tickets
About our catch-up sessions:
• Join other members of the Chamber - all small business owners/operators
• A virtual networking session, you can share news about your business and discuss the COVD-19 challenges Stay connected with what's happening in the community
• Find out about news, resources and opportunities
• Log on as frequently as you like - it will be offered every week
• Hosted by Chamber Board members, all of whom have their own businesses
You'll need to download the zoom app (https://zoom.us/download) to your computer or phone to attend; it's free.
Register in advance for the catch-up by clicking the link above (Tickets).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We can't wait to get started. Let us know if there's anything you'd like to discuss by getting in touch at email@example.com or 0413 956 591
Check in and register on the weblink below.