Fortnightly check-in: Fire-proofing your business
17.30 - 18.30
These fortnightly sessions are an opportunity to connect, share, support and learn from each other.
Now every fortnight on Tuesday
From 5.30pm for 45 mins to an hour
Register via the link below
About our catch-up sessions:
- Join other members of the Chamber - all small business owners/operators
- A virtual networking session, you can share news about your business and discuss challenges. Stay connected with what's happening in the community
- Find out about news, resources and opportunities
- Come along as frequently as you like
- Hosted by Chamber Board members, all of whom have their own businesses
You'll need to download the zoom app (https://zoom.us/download) to your computer or phone to attend; it's free.
Register in advance for the catch-up by clicking the link below.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Let us know if there's anything you'd like to discuss by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com or 0413 956 591
Check in and register on the weblink below.