From Surviving to Thriving Event - 24th February - Katoomba RSL Club
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Local businesses are experiencing, loss or uncertainty and have been impacted both
directly and indirectly. This event is for local businesses to connect with others
experiencing the same. To provide you with the help and support you need to move
forward in the aftermath of the bushfires and from affects it may be having on your
24th February - Katoomba RSL Club
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
• Strategies to ensure your business weathers the storm
• Business advisors available to help with your individual business
• Local agencies and governments response and what is available for
business in terms of support and access
• Speakers: Caitlin Hepworth lost everything in the 2013 fires. Caitlin
will share lessons learnt from the process of rebuilding her business.
Michelle Locke will cover strategies and action steps for recovery. Bill
Carson is a mental health skills specialist who helps us identify anxiety
and trauma within ourselves or our staff.
• Mental health - Dealing with anxiety, uncertainty and /or trauma that
can impact your business.
• Networking, collaborating and support from other local business
Whilst this is a free event, it’s important for the venues that we have registrations. To register, the links are here: