Kick-start your social media: Facebook, Canva & Digital Content Creation
Blue Mountains Regional Business Chamber is proud to present 2 virtual workshops as part of Small Business Month 2020, with the support of The NSW Government.
These workshops feature regional digital marketing and training specialists that will provide tips & tricks you can take away and immediately implement in your business. Each workshop will feature 2 sessions running 30-45 mins each, with another 10-15 mins per session for Q&A.
These workshops are open all business in the Blue Mountains and are free of charge. These workshops will be conducted using Zoom and a PDF with all topics covered will be supplied to registrants at the end of each session.
Session 1 - Facebook Essentials
1) When is the best time to post on Facebook to YOUR page?
2) How often should YOU be posting?
3) Creating content categories & a content calendar to make posting easier
4) Using social media scheduling software to improve consistency
Hosted by George Hawwa (Social Media Agency Director at Attention Experts)
Session 2 - Beginner to Graphic Designer in minutes
1) Anyone can do graphic design with Canva
2) Using Canva to create videos
3) How do I create 'stories' & why should I?
4) Scheduling, hashtags & actually what's important
Hosted by Chris Cannell (Digital Marketing Adviser & Events Promoter)
Register in advance for this workshop:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.